|
Domo says hi !
Your rules , introduction . Domo Kun
I hatched from an egg & everyone says it's weird . I am shaped oddly , a rectangle , with a big jaw forever opened . I am kindda fluffy cuz' I'm stuffed with cotton . I am very friendly but I have mood-swings easily . I throw my tantrum by smashing & crashing things . So, BEWARE . Most people are frighten of me :P . My name is (Yuki) HuiXin. I wear a pair of thin-framed white glasses, which people say so cool. And I'm seen with a comic book wherever I go. I'm an anime geek who wants to get into a school of anime. My friends mock me for that, but of course the typical me don't give a damn. . Domo Shouts
Cbox recommended .Domolinks
Kaimin Khatrina Maggie Meiyuan Priya Qifen Rouying Shermin Sihua Tanesha Violet Vanessa Wileen Yijing Domo returns
Recently - Solar Car... - Band practice... - Play aud - sleep - Results - Math SAMfest - Sticky... - Another Cinderella Story - Just that Girl (Part 2 ... - yesterday go on hyper mood... - sian...... Monthly - <$MTArchiveTitle$> - <$MTArchiveTitle$> - <$MTArchiveTitle$> - <$MTArchiveTitle$> - <$MTArchiveTitle$> - <$MTArchiveTitle$> - <$MTArchiveTitle$> - <$MTArchiveTitle$> - <$MTArchiveTitle$> - <$MTArchiveTitle$> - <$MTArchiveTitle$> - <$MTArchiveTitle$> Domo says WOW !
Designed by domodomo .Codings , Fanny . Images from L-vebox & TheFadingNight are hosted by Photobucket , edited using GIMP . |
<$BlogItemTitle$>
<$MTEntryBody$> |